Follow Us

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Enjoying The Chase by Kirsty Mosely BOOK TOUR + MY 5* REVIEW

ETC 2
Title: Enjoying the Chase  
Author: Kirsty Moseley  
Release Date: 25th March 2013 
Tour Host: All Things Books (http://all-things-books.com)  

Book Description: 
 Nate Peters is living the playboy life. He has great friends, a great job, no responsibilities, no girlfriend, and he loves it. Nate, being incredibly skilled with a pick-up line, has never failed to get a girl in his life… until one day he meets Rosie York. Rosie is completely uninterested in him. Being unable to stand a dented ego, Nate makes it his mission to win her over. Not used to putting in much effort, Nate is surprisingly enjoying the chase of this off-limits little brunette. Maybe he has finally met his match… But Rosie has a few surprises of her own which will make it remarkably more difficult for him to get close to her. 

 *Please note that this is a companion novel to Nothing Left to Lose* 

My Views:
I was sooo excited to read this book, Kirsty Mosely is one of my favourite authors EVER and every time I read one of her books they just get better and better.

We met Nate Peters in Nothing Left To Lose and he intrigued me straight away (always a sucker for a bad boy). Now that I have read his story I can tell you I am 100% Nate Peters addicted! He is page meltingly hot, ridiculously sweet without even realizing it and pretty much an all round perfect book boyfriend. 

Rosie is Nate's perfect counterpart and you cant help but love her character. She keeps Nate on his toes and I love the sassyness she has about her. She has been hurt badly in the past and won't let herself fall for Nate who has player written all over him.

I really enjoyed Enjoying The Chase. Nate and Rosie's story had me hooked from page one and I could not put it down, I'm talking sneaking to the toilet just to read a few more pages good lol.

I will tell anyone who listens about this book and encourage them to buy it, honestly it is one of the best books I have read this year. Overall I give Enjoying The Chase 5 BIG BOOK LOVE STARS!

Kirsty Moseley
The Author  
My name is Kirsty. I was born in Hertfordshire, England. In 2000 I moved to Norfolk, it was there that I met my husband, Lee. Now, what can I say about Lee, apart from everyone should have one? He's my biggest supporter, and I wouldn't be where I am today without his encouragement and endless support. He is my inspiration behind most of my male leads, I always try to bring a little of him in somewhere, be it his kindness, selflessness, or just his ability to make me feel treasured. In 2005, I was gifted with the birth of my son. He is, and always will be, the best thing I have ever done in my life. As you can probably tell, I'm a very proud mummy. I have always been interested in writing, but after the birth of my son I accidentally came across an amateur writing site. After a couple of months of just reading on there, I finally plucked up the courage and posted one of my stories. I was shocked and overwhelmed by the support of readers on there and they gave me the confidence to get where I am today. In April 2012, I self-published my first novel ‘The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window’. And in October 2012 I took the plunge again, publishing my second novel, 'Always You.' Lastly, if I had to sum myself up in one word, it would probably be ‘daydreamer’ – but unlike most of my school teachers, I don’t necessarily view that as a bad thing. After all, I read somewhere once that books are like waking dreams…. 
  Where to find Kirsty: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads  

Buy Links Enjoying the Chase  

Tour Host
All Things Books
 

No comments:

Post a Comment