Follow Us

Saturday 29 June 2013

Falling into You - Jasinda Wilder







                            






 RATING > 5/5 STARS
CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND ADULT SCENE







About the book

Falling Into You is a brilliant book that tells the story of Nell, a girl who is in love with her boyfriend Kyle Calloway. Kyle is the perfect boyfriend and the ultimate golden boy, he and Nell were best friends for years before they ended up together.


When Kyle dies in a tragic accident Nell has to learn how to live without him, enter Colton Calloway Kyles older brother.  Colton is about as different from Kyle you could possibly get. He's rough and ready and is dealing with his own losses. He teaches Nell how to survive, that it's okay not to be okay and that she can learn to live and survive the pain.

They end up falling for each other  and the book becomes their inspiring love story that shows no matter how dark your life gets, there is always a way to survive.


My views :)

Falling Into You really got to me as a reader, it is deep, meaningful, emotional and hits you right in the heart, it's also sexy as hell!

While reading this book I went on an emotional roller coaster, I was devastated when Kyle died and even though I knew it was coming due to the blurb I still cried like a baby. The book also has some laughs in it as well though which helps to lighten the story.      

Jasinda Wilder certainly knows how to take a reader on a journey and I felt like I was with Nell the whole way through and even though I started the book believing Nell and Kyle were perfect for one another, I was still convinced by the love the author created between Nell and Colton and fell pretty hard for Colton's character myself.

The adult scenes are... delicious, they are raw and real and H.O.T!!!
In my opinion every girl needs a Colton in her life :)

I would 100% recommend this book to anyone and everyone, be prepared to be drawn in and experience everything the characters feel right along with them.


Some of my favorite quotes from Falling into you...

“....She'll hurt me. I know this. I can see it, feel it coming. She's got so much pain, so many cracks and shards and jags in her soul, and I'm going to get cut by her if I'm not careful.”

“… when you feel that kind of all-consuming need for someone, a person you’d do fucking anything for, no matter what? They’re in your fucking skin, in your soul, like the essence of who they are is imprinted on you so completely like the very air you breathe… That’s love.”

 “......You’re a lot of things, Nell Hawthorne. You’re complex. You’re cute. You’re lovely. You’re funny. You’re strong. You’re beautiful.” She seems to be struggling with words and emotions. I keep going. “You’re tortured. You’re hurting. You’re amazing. You’re talented. You’re sexy as fuck.”

 “....You bite your lip, and I want to take that lip into my mouth and suck on it like popsicle. I want to lick your lips and bite them and kiss you until you're fucking lost and gasping and puddled on the floor.” Well...shit. I want that.”

 “....Hot heart-blood leaked from my face. From my eyes and my nose and my mouth. Not tears, because those would never stop. This was just liquid heartbreak seeping from my pores.”



No comments:

Post a Comment