Follow Us

Sunday 13 October 2013

My top 25 must reads










MY TOP 25 MUST READS








Because I love to read so much this list was really hard to make but I have narrowed it down to 25 books I believe just HAVE to be read. I have put trilogies and series as one because otherwise my list would of gone on forever but I have also picked my favorite from that series too. Also I love pretty much all these books equally, this is just the order they popped into my head.

1 - Falling into you - Jasinda Wilder

2 - Marked Men series - Rule - Jay Crownover

3 - Just Breath - Rachel Brookes

4 - Keatyn Chronicles series - Date Me - Jillian Dodd

5 -  The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window - Kirsty Mosely

6 - Existence trilogy - Abbi Glines

7 - Breathing trilogy - Barely Breathing - Rebecca Donovan

8 - Unbroken - Melody Grace

9 - Nice girl to love series - Resisting the bad boy Violet Duke

10 - 50 Shades trilogy - 50 shades darker - E L James

11 - Crossfire series - Entwined with you - Silvia Day

12 - New Hope Series - Unbreak Me - Lexi Ryan

13 - Twilight series - Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer

14 - That Boy series - Jillian Dodd

15 - Blue Violet - Abigail Owen

16 - Awakened - Brenda K. Davies

17 - The Fighters Block - Hadley Quinn

18 - Rock Stars series - Rock Stars do it Dirty - Jasinda Wilder

19 - A Beautiful Struggle - Lilliana Anderson

20 - Lost and Found - K. F. Breene

21 - My Best friends Girl - Dorothy Koomson

22 - P.S I Love You - Cecelia Ahern

23 - Mondays Child - Louise Bagshaw

24 - Nineteen Minutes - Jodie Piccoult

25 - Taking Chances - Molly McAdams



No comments:

Post a Comment