Follow Us

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Tag Chaser by Kandi Steiner


 













RATING 5 OUT OF 5 STARS
CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND ADULT SCENES














About the book

Tag chaser is a gorgeously written love story about Paisley Bronson, a 27year old Tag Chaser. Paisley is happy with her army men, she can have a good time with them *wink wink*, and they will leave for deployment meaning they never get to close - perfect.



When her best friend McKenzie bets her that she couldn't give up tag chasing Paisley's competitive nature wins out and so the bet is on. On the same night the bet is placed Paisley meets a lick your lips, sexy hunk of a man, Mr Corbin Ray.




Paisley thinks she has lucked out, sure she will now be able to win the bet hands down. That is until she discovers that Corbin is in fact a military man, she decides to stick to the bet and runs before anything can happen, coast clear right....wrong! When Paisley gets to work the next morning she is introduced to her new client and would you believe it, It's Corbin Ray!




And so begins a game of will they, won't they. To make things just a little more complicated Paisley's guy best friend Tanner (I LOVE him by the way!) turns up,  she really counts on him for his support and values his friendship more than anything, but is it only a friendship they both want? I don't want to ruin this review with spoilers so you will have to read to find out exactly what goes on between these two!



My views :)

This book gave me stingy eyes, not because I was crying, although there are a couple if moments that made my heart ache, but because I just could not sleep until I had finished this brilliant story.



The characters are just so easy to relate to and the the story is so believable that I was drawn in. I felt for Paisley, the reasons she struggles to trust and commit to someone were heartbreaking and hearing Corbin's back story just put a lump in my throat the size of a damn golf ball.


I love a good will they, won't they and this is just that. It's romantic, witty and funny too. If you enjoy a love story with some sexyness thrown in then this is the book for you.


This is the first book by Kandi Steiner and I can't wait to read more from her, this author is definitely one to watch!



Some of my favorite quotes from Tag Chaser

"........I don't think it makes you a whore, but I mean I would maybe say it makes you whore-ish"

"........this is a moment in my life that I will never forget, one that will stain my memories forever"

"........he treated her like a fucking princess, like she was all he needed in life. Like she was the air in his lungs"

"........we all know I'm marrying you, as soon as you get over your thing with dog tags and realise a stethoscope is way sexier anyway"

"........But I still think we could make a pretty good story together"



 Click this link to buy the book from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Tag-Chaser-Kandi-Steiner-ebook/dp/B00FULWD6I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1381941208&sr=1-1&keywords=tag+chaser

No comments:

Post a Comment